Dr. Jenn Gruen, Dr. Nikki Gorman, Dr. Robin Abramowicz & Dr. Sarah Siegel
As dedicated pediatricians with the personal experience of being mothers we are both committed to providing a true "medical home" for our patients and their families.
We treasure our personal relationships with our patients and love getting to know not only what medical issues children have, but also what makes them unique. Let long lines, seeing one of multiple providers, and feeling rushed out the door be a thing of the past.
We have a fully paperless, electronic office that allows us to keep all your children's health information organized and easily accessible from our office and our homes.
Our patient portal: MyKidsChart
, allows parents to easily request appointments, medication refills, and ask non-urgent questions via email. Please visit our forms section before visiting for your first appointment, so you can do the paperwork ahead of time.
Our staff has been carefully selected and trained to provide excellent service and we expect our families to be treated with kindness, compassion and competence at every level. We appreciate feedback.
Patient Centered Medical Home
Village Pediatrics is an NCQA certified Level 3 (top level) Patient Centered Medical Home
What it means for you as a patient, what we as your care team will do for you and what we expect you to do for your own health.
Patient Centered Medical Home means that you will be surrounded by a dedicated team of health professionals, working together with you, to optimize your health goals using the best evidence-based medicine and resources available for you today. This will not only help to empowering you to take responsibility for your health, but give you the self-management support you need to succeed.
Please note: our patient portal MyKidsChart allows for private access to your child’s visit notes, medications, allergies, lab test results, and a secure messaging feature. Ask the front desk for more information if you have not set up your portal account.
As your primary care provider/team we will:
- Learn about your child, your family, your health goals, and preferences. We will keep these in mind every time we see your child and suggest treatments that make sense for you.
- Take care of short-term illness, long-term chronic disease, and your all-around well-being.
- Keep you up-to-date on all your child’s vaccines and preventative screening tests.
- Connect your child with specialists if need be and coordinate their care with them.
- Be available to you by phone after hours and in the office for visits on the weekends for your child’s urgent health needs.
- Notify you of your child’s test results in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly with you so you understand your child’s conditions and all your options.
- Listen to your questions and feelings and respond promptly to you and your calls in a way that you understand.
- Help you make the best decisions for your child’s care.
- Give you information about classes, support groups, or other services that can help you learn more about your child’s condition and to help them to stay healthy.
We trust you as our patients to:
- Know that you as the parent are a full partner with us in your child’s care.
- Come to each visit with any updates on medications, or remedies you are using for your child and with any questions you may have.
- Keep your child’s scheduled appointments or call to reschedule or cancel in a timely manner.
- Understand your child’s health condition and what you can do to keep them as healthy as possible.
- Work with us to develop and follow a plan that is best for your child’s health, if you have obstacles to this plan, please discuss these fully with us.
- Give your child medication as prescribed.
- Contact us after hours only if your child’s issue cannot wait until the next work day.
- If possible, contact us before going to the emergency room with your child so we are aware of your medical history and can effectively care for you afterwards.
- Agree that all health care providers on your child’s team will receive all information related to your child’s healthcare.
- Learn about your health insurance coverage either from your insurer, or if you have additional questions about your benefits, contact our biller at 203-221-7337.
- Give us feedback to help us improve our care for your child.
323 Riverside Avenue, 2nd Floor
Westport, CT 06880
(203) 221-7337 – ph.
(203) 291-0830 – fax
(646) 504-7337 – after hours
After Hours number used after 5pm, weekends and holidays for emergencies only. This number is not in use during regular office hours.
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday thru Friday:
8:30 am - 9:00 am (walk-ins only for simple, acute sick issues)
urgent/acute care visits as needed (call MD on call)
After hours phone care is available for urgent issues as needed.
Village Pediatrics Non-Discrimination Policy